Here's what's been keeping us busy (and away from any real time with you) the last few weeks:
1. End of season lacrosse stuff for Ryan. Practice and game schedules kept us hopping for a bit, but the season is now officially over...until his summer lacrosse camp.
2. Band concerts for both Ryan and Zack. Well done, boys. Party on, you rock!
3. End of year school stuff, prep for EOGs for Zack and Ryan. At this time of year, the kids seem to mentally check out and a part of them is already on summer vacation. As their caring, loving parents, we feel it is our duty to saddle up and ride their asses into the sunset about homework, study time, prep work and all of the fun stuff involved with school and academic responsibility. Our mantra has been I know it sucks now, but you'll thank us for it later. It does, and they will. Only a few more weeks to go!
4. Planning and preparations started for Ethan's birthday party in July. I know what you're thinking--July?!? I do have a little time, but really, with all of the stuff we have planned throughout the summer, it's not as much time as you'd think.
5. House projects. Those are still under way, but rather than showing you a bunch of pics of partially finished projects, we've opted to wait it out and share upon completion. I should have some pretty good stuff for you soon!
6. Planning for a couple of trips, festivities and summer fun that's on the calendar. Packing, shopping, booking, planning have all had to be done. It's not so bad, and it's all in the name of fun.
7. Pinterest black hole. Yes, I have been totally sucked in to the amazing world of Pinterest. I barely made it out long enough to type this post. How have I been able to function without this in my life until now? I don't know why I didn't jump on board sooner. uh-maz-ing. I have been pinning my ass off. In fact, I gotta go now. More to pin.