I'm a sucker for you
1. Cut three equal sized heart shapes. (I used bigger hearts here, but slightly smaller would probably work even better.)
2. Line up the points of each heart to the center, but slightly overlapping one another.
Poke a hole through all three overlapping points with a toothpick.
3. Slide the lollipop through the center.
4. Write a message on the "petals" if desired.
Love Loopty Loop
1. Cut a large heart shape and then cut a smaller heart shape out of the large heart you just created, leaving a large heart frame. (I had some heavy weight paper around, so I used that as my form, but you could really use anything you have. You could try scrapbook paper, cardboard or even a paper plate.)
2. Cut several strips of construction paper in the colors you'd like to use on your heart.
3. Apply glue stick to your frame, making sure to only do a small section at a time so that your glue doesn't dry out before you get to it.
4. Wad up a few of your cut strips so that they're crumpled and crinkly.
5. Apply to the glue on the frame.
Heart in my hands
1. Fold construction paper in half in the standard about-to-make-a-card formation.
2. Have your little one lay their hand flat, making sure their thumb touches the fold, and trace.
1. Cut tips off of the artichokes.